Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 1:

So today is the day. I have had this blog created for so long but have not had the time to get the ball rolling. So here we go...

This blog is intended to help others live more frugally while couponing and cutting back on wants and focusing more on needs and saving money. My husband and I have a beautiful son and some day hope to have more children, in preparation for that we are doing all we can so save money and stock up on things we will need.

I hope that in the least, this blog helps my readers, as much as other blogs have helped me. Special Thanks to The Frugal Girl, The Frugal Girls, Mom By Heart, Couponing to Disney, and Mrs buys more and Mr saves alot, for all your help in getting me started with saving money, being more frugal, couponing, and getting this blog started. You are all AMAZING women!!

Now my blogger journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment